I started this post last July of 2018. It has been almost that long since we worked on Peaches. I wanted to get these photos in here but i am not sure i will remember all the details. I know we were rewiring the camper. We had to cut holes for lights ect and get the wires to the correct spots. There is also some photos of the back end and how we made the finished end on the bottom of the camper and other photos of how we cut around the trailer front. There is also a few pics of how I made a marker pen the right size to mark the top of the camper so we could cut it off at the size we wanted. I will ad more information if i remember something. I think that this is the summer we finish Peaches but i don’t want to jinx us. Knock on wood.